Thursday 2 February 2012

Did I ever mention that I love London?

I haven't really embroidered much before, and once again instead of learning the 'proper' technique I jumped in and decided to create some cushions on a London theme.

So here are my three London cushions. I created three based on the things I love to do in London...

Visit St Paul's Cathedral



Take a trip on the heritage Routemaster


Listen to a classical music concert at St Martin in the Fields


So here are my lovely cushions, and if any of you have a day in London, go to St Paul's, hop on a Routemaster and relax in St Martin in the Fields...
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. These are wonderful! You should get the warm fuzzies every time you look at them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love both London and the cushions...Great idea! I would love to do something similar to match my London wall prints.

    ReplyDelete