Sunday 2 October 2011

This weeks top craft picks from other websites:

Sorry for the lateness of this blog post but I have had a very busy week making jams, soups and jelly's!
  1. From Apartment Therapy is this brilliant light decor. I really want to have a go at this one!
  2. All the crafty blogs are now getting ready for Halloween and I love these! Very imaginative! Have a look over at Craftzine.
  3. Another Apartment Therapy is this brilliant 'back to school' canvas which would liven up any classroom or children's room.
  4. Finally is this chest of draws painted and then decoupaged with birds on it. Usually I don't like this sort of decoupage but I love this and will give it a go next time I need to decorate a piece of furniture! Have a look at Cottage Hill for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment