Saturday 3 September 2011

This weeks top craft picks from other websites:

So here are this weeks top craft picks, I haven't done it sooner as I have been busy this week decorating a holiday cottage. So I have learnt that my skills don't lye in laying tiles (even though I can grout) and I have learnt that I don't like building cabinets! Anyway back to crafts to cheer me up, here are this weeks best:
  1. I had promised not to make any more scarfs, as I have too many already, but I really want to give this one a go! PurlBee is such a cute blog and I love this scarf...
  2. I saw this party and just loved it! An Alice in Wonderland themed party, where they have painted the roses red! Even though I'm 22, this is going to be the theme of my next party!
  3. Autumn is here, which I usually love as it is my favourite season so here is a lovely autumn bunting idea, put away the floral summer bunting and welcome in the autumn leaves! Have a look over at Life With Little Ones.
  4. Keeping on the scarf theme, this is a very cute girly jersey scarf. Love it - but I really must stop looking/making scalfs! Have a look at A Cup of Sparkle.
  5. And finally the geek in me is out again today as here is such a cute take on Star Wars. I love it, bright colours and cute characters. Look at Feeling Stitchy for a lovely blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment